CS 552 Last Study Information
_____ Many people feel comfortable purchasing complex devices, such as automobiles, home theater systems, and personal computers.
_____To make an educated choice the moment purchasing a laptop, you must know your preferences and requirements, such as the software software you want to use and whether you plan to discard or update the computer in a given time or two.
three or more.
_____Large computer systems and the software program that runs on them make use of more complex technology than smaller sized ones do.
ANS: Capital t
_____Under the UP, an information system is built in a number of 3- to 5-week repeated steps. PTS: 1
_____Each version of the UP includes whatsoever activities happen to be needed to create testable designs or operating software.
ANS: Big t
PTS: one particular
_____The mix of activities in each version of the UP is tailored to each creation project. PTS: 1
_____Efforts in each self-control of the UP are generally distributed across each of the iterations in a similar manner for each task.
_____Responsibilities associated with particular job games are generally regular from organization to corporation.
_____Developers of application software pertaining to technical areas, such as robotics, flight nav, and scientific instrumentation, typically have degrees in computer research or some subset of engineering. ANS: T
_____The databases administrator could be responsible for many tasks besides operating and maintaining the network, which include installing and maintaining end-user software and assisting management in picking and acquiring software and hardware.
1 . A lot of people feel comfortable purchasing complex devices, such as autos, home theater devices, and personal computers.
ANS: Farrenheit PTS: one particular REF: a couple of
2 . To generate an informed decision when getting a computer, have to see your preferences and requirements, such as the application software program you plan to work with and whether you plan to discard or perhaps upgrade the computer in a year or two.
ANS: Capital t PTS: you REF: a couple of
3. Large computer systems and the software that runs with them use more complicated technology than smaller kinds do.
ANS: T PTS: 1 REF: 2
5. Under the UP, an information method is built in a series of 3- to 5-week repeated steps. ANS: F PTS: 1 REF: 2
a few. Each iteration of the UP includes whatsoever activities will be needed to generate testable models or operating software.
ANS: T PTS: 1 REF: 3
6th. The mix of activities in each iteration of the UP is tailored to each advancement project. ANS: T PTS: 1 REF: 3
six. Efforts in each self-control of the UP are generally allocated across all of the iterations just as for each job.
ANS: Farrenheit PTS: 1 REF: a few
8. Duties associated with certain job game titles are generally constant from business to business.
ANS: F PTS: 1 REF: almost eight
19. Understanding data portrayal is key to understanding software and hardware technologies. ANS: T PTS: 1 REF: 61
twenty. Automated data processing combines physics and mathematics. ANS: Big t PTS: you REF: 62
21. Decimal and binary notations are alternative forms of a logical numbering system. ANS: F PTS: 1 REF: 63
twenty two. In numbering systems apart from the quebrado numbering program, the term radix point is employed for the time or comma.
ANS: T PTS: you REF: sixty four
23. The quantity of digits had to represent a worth decreases while the numbering system's foundation decreases.
ANS: F PTS: 1 REF: 65
23. Primary storage extends the limited potential of CPU registers. ANS: T PTS: 1 REF: 160
thirty-two. The PROCESSOR moves info and recommendations continually between registers and first storage. ANS: T PTS: 1 REF: 160
33. With current technology, extra storage acceleration is typically faster than principal storage rate.
ANS: F PTS: one particular REF: 160
34. Stop size is normally stated in...