Excercise 1 Answers

 Excercise one particular Answers Article

ECONTWO: EXERCISE you

WINFRED Meters. VILLAMIL3rd TERM, 2013-2014

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I. Indicate to which the subsequent items of GDP belong by writing C for personal intake expenditure, My spouse and i for low capital formation, G intended for government spending, and EX LOVER for exports. Write To if it is excluded from current GDP.

O 1 . Payment by the authorities of interpersonal security benefits to a retired public institution teacher G 2 . Development by govt of a fresh road.

I actually 3. Net additions to the stock of unsold shoes and boots.

I 4. Newly constructed residential homes.

I 5. Purchase of fresh machines by a private company.

C 6th. Payments you made to David's Salon for your hair and make up. U 7. Acquisitions of stocks and bonds by a buyer.

O almost eight. Production and sale of weed

I actually 9. Building of a fresh factory with a private enterprise. O twelve. Purchases of imported sweets by consumers.

O 14. Vegetables manufactured in the garden and consumed by the home. O doze. Sales of second hand autos.

EX13. Revenue by Intel Philippines of semiconductors towards the US. U 14. Revenue of a San Miguel Brewery in Hong Kong to the Chinese language Mainland. O 15. Product sales by Motolite of car batteries to Nissan Philippines

II.. Indicate to which the following items fit in by composing GDP intended for Gross Domestic Product, GNP for Low National Merchandise. " Both” for something that is incorporated into both GDP and GNP.

BOTH 1 ) Salary of your teacher in Economics.

THE TWO 2 . Holiday bonus paid out to federal government employees with the Philippines. EQUALLY 3. Health care insurance premium paid to a Philippine insurance company in Makati. GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT 4. Agency fee of your US man of science working in the Philippines. GNP 5. Salaries of offshore Filipinos in Hong Kong.

GNP 6. Income of San Miguel in Hong Kong.

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT 7. Earnings of US shareholder of Intel Philippines.

GNP 8. Local rental income of the Filipino who owns an apartment in america. BOTH being unfaithful. Rental salary of a Filipino owned condominium in Vito Cruz. GDP 10. Income of the Western president of Honda Philippines.

III. Fill out the blanks.

1 . A steel company sells several steel to a bicycle firm for $150. The bike company uses the stainlesss steel to produce a bi-cycle, which it sells intended for $250. Taken together, those two transactions lead how much to GDP? Ans. $250 installment payments on your Suppose there are only two firms within an economy: Moving Rawhide makes rawhide and sells that to Chewy Chomp, Inc., which uses the rawhide to produce and sell dog chews. With every $2 of rawhide that it buys by Rolling Rawhide, Chewy Chomp, Inc. creates a dog munch and sells it pertaining to $5. Nor firm got any inventory at the beginning of 08. During that 12 months, Rolling Rawhide produced enough rawhide to get 1000 doggie chews. Chewy Chomp, Incorporation. bought 75% of that rawhide for $1500 and guaranteed to buy the rest of the 25% to get $500 in 2009. Chewy Chomp, Inc. developed 750 doggie chews during 2008 and sold each one in that year for $5. The thing that was the economy's GDP for 2008? Ans. $4250 IV. The stand below includes data pertaining to the country of Crete to get the year 2010. Total salary

$5731

Household purchases of durable merchandise

$1108

Household purchases of non-durable goods

$702

Home purchases of noneducation providers

$203

Home purchases of education solutions

$302

Home purchases of recent housing

$816

Purchases of capital equipment

$333

Inventory changes

$75

Purchases of recent structures

$267

Depreciation

$401

Local government spending on goods and services

$236

State government investing in goods and services

$419

Federal government investing in goods and services

$1182

Transfer obligations

$707

International purchases of domestically developed goods

$217

Domestic acquisitions of overseas goods

$129

1 . That which was Crete's GDP in 2010? Ans. $5731

installment payments on your What was Crete's consumption in 2010? Ans. $2315

several. What was Crete's investment this year? Ans. $1491

4. What were Crete's government...