Personality and Emotions Exam
Personality and Emotions
Which will of the next are classifications on the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator? Chapter 4 Personality and Emotions
1 . Character is:
a. always secure.
b. part of a person.
c. a great aggregate entire.
d. comprised of traits that cannot be tested.
(c; Convenient; p. 93)
2 . An individual's personality depends upon:
c. situational factors.
g. all of the previously mentioned
(d; Convenient; p. 94)
3. Which will of the next is a personality determinant?
c. both a and n
d. neither a neither b
(c; Easy; pp. 94-95)
four. Which of the following personality shaping causes is certainly not environmental? a. parents' elevation
c. Simple ethic
(a; Moderate; p. 95)
a few. Factors which have been considered environmental influences about our persona include all the following apart from:
a. delivery order.
m. family norms.
(b; Average; p. 95)
6. In the event that personality qualities were totally dictated by simply ______, they can be set at birth without amount of experience can alter them. a. job satisfaction
(b; Moderate; p. 95)
several. " Bob is easy-going at home, although at work he becomes extremely tense and anxious. вЂќ This assertion attributes Bob's personality even more to which in the following? a. heredity
g. locus of control
(c; Moderate; s. 95)
almost eight. All of the subsequent are listed as part of the " Sixteen Principal TraitsвЂќ apart from: a. expansive.
c. having faith in.
d. obedient, compliant, acquiescent, subservient, docile, meek, dutiful, tractable.
(a; Demanding; Exh. 4-2; p. 97)
9. In line with the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator, ____ are conceptualizers. a. INTJs
(c; Average; p. 96)
10. The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator examines all of the following except: a. extroverted/introverted.
(d; Easy; l. 96)
10. Choose the expression that finest describes a great ESTJ.
(d; Challenging; l. 96)
doze. A personality attribute which has potential for guessing behavior in organizations is: a. Machiavellianism.
b. type A character.
c. positionnement of control.
d. all the above
(d; Easy; g. 97)
13. Which of the following is definitely not included inside the Big Five model? a. agreeableness
m. emotional stableness
(c; Easy; p. 97)
14. Which usually dimension in the Big Five model identifies an individual's tendency to defer to others? a. extraversion
c. emotional steadiness
d. openness to experience
(b; Moderate; g. 97)
12-15. Which aspect of the Big Five style is a measure of reliability? a. extraversion
c. emotional stability
d. openness to experience
(c; Moderate; l. 97)
sixteen. People who regularly believe they control their own destinies possess a: a. high expansion.
b. high internal locus of control.
c. Type A character.
d. high propensity pertaining to risk-taking.
(b; Easy; l. 97)
seventeen. Individuals who charge high in externality (external locus of control): a. are much less satisfied with all their jobs.
b. have reduce absenteeism prices.
c. are much less alienated from the work placing.
d. are more involved on their jobs.
(a; Challenging; l. 97)
18. All of the pursuing are attribute traits of people with a high external locus of control with the exception of which usually of the next? a. They can be less pleased with their careers.
b. That they...